Burleigh Heads Surfboard Riders Club Inc

training postponed due to storm

October 22nd, 2008 Posted in Coaching

training wed arvo the 22nd was postponed till next week due to voilent storm, hope you all recieved a text telling you this, if you didn’t please give me your mob. no. see ya soon dwayne.well done to the boys at straddie sounds like fabs can come along to training and be my assistant coach, geno has been on the boil for a while now well done geno keep turning up to training and keep getting better good on ya boys.

Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.